Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Back to writing...

I know it had been more than 2 months since I written anything here. To be honest, I am surprised at myself for typing this entry this morning. Its not that I got nothing to write nowadays, but life had been so busy for me that I even needed a weekend get-away last week just to freshen myself up.

I got myself a new car. Bought it at a good price and bargained for an additional AUD$3500 discount. Might not seem alot at first, but given the final price of AUD$21,888, the discount is almost 15%. Good deal still. Am loving it. Dom thought its a RX8. Haha. Its way off my budget and if I have that sum of money, I rather spend it on another car or on something else.














My new ride...

I had been back to Singapore and back to Aust. It was a fantastic trip, although only 18 days long. I guess I really enjoyed myself towards the second half of my trip when I had finally settled issues at home and was able to 'enjoy' myself alot more. Caught up with alot of friends over dinner and it had been good. Met up with the boys and really miss them alot. I know I said this before, but although we are best of friends and we only meet up a couple times every year, once we finally met up, the feelings we have for one another is back to last time! Felt as if we had never been separated! Miss everyone back there.















A happy family!














With my favourite food guide!














The guys!

After coming back to Aust, its all back to work and finishing my studies. My boss had told everyone that from now on I am supposed to take over his duties when he is not around and it can only be good news for me. I had asked for minimum classes to teach in the first 6 weeks of semester due to my placement at the hospital as I am there from 7.30am- 4pm everyday during that time. After those 6 weeks, I was re-assigned to another department and have more flexible hours so my boss allowed me to take over his classes just so I can earn abit more money as well.

The placements had been good so far. Cardiac was fun and working in the catheter lab seems to be the way to go for me. Besides, since I have an affinity for numbers as well, my supervisors there had been teaching and guiding me the processes of cardiac implants along the way.














My working environment in a cath lab.

My second placement had been enjoyable so far. Just 3 shifts a week, shouldn't be too tough I guess. For now, I will just reorganise everything so I can take more classes as well. Need to boost my income a fair bit so I can be more stable financially.

Yvonne came to GC a couple weeks ago and we finally caught up with one another. I also flew down to Sydney and travelled to Canberra as well. We did catch up again in Sydney and went to a few good places to eat as well. The food there totally rocks and even their desserts are fantastic. Didn't have time to process the photos yet so that got to wait.

I think thats enough for today as I got to prepare to go Uni for a full day of teaching. Not sure when I will be writing again but lets just hope it doesn't take this long again...

No comments: