Tuesday, June 1, 2010

2 months and a half.

Wow. Its been more than 2 months since I last updated. No doubt that its been along time, but I just lost the feeling of typing out my blog. The end of semester is already here.

Alot had happened. My birthday went pretty well. I went to Byron Bay. It was nice there. Dinner prepared by Liam was fantastic. No complains at all. All guests had fun and it was good.

Semester had worn on and it has been a successful semester teaching. Alot of positive feedback had been given with regards to my teaching and everything had been looking positive so far.

My Masters had been good and am just hoping to pass all subjects. Thats all I ask for.

Fauziah and I had gone our separate ways. Its for the best I feel. She had moved on pretty well and I should too. It had been a good year and few months. Wonderful memories will always live on and I wish you well.

I was involved in a near-fatal accident 2 weeks ago. I almost lost my life there. I am thankful that I am still alive. The other party had claimed liability and am claiming all my injuries and treatment to his insurance. My car is a complete write-off with insurance paying me $4,100 for it. Given that I paid $5050 for it 3 years ago, its a pretty good deal. Well, my car is un-repairable. Given that all alignment is gone and the fact that the impact literally killed my engine, its given that its a write-off.




















Note that even the wheel caved in....

She had served me well. When news that my car got hit on the side, a mate said "Woah, Goldilocks got rammed!!" Funny as it sounds, being car-less seriously is not good. Shall thank my lucky stars that am still alive today.

What happened was that I was travelling on a straight road when a ute (pick-up) turning right hit me from the side. It dragged me across to the other side of the road with incoming traffic coming straight at me. I got to swerve to the side, into the grass to avoid a head-on collision. I was very shaken after the accident and ambulance came to access my injuries.

I am very thankful that am still alive today. I could had been lying in a coffin right now if I were not careful at all.

Alright, enough of writing... time to concentrate on my Law and Ethics essay... am given a week extension due to the accident and now I got to finish it by next week!

3 comments:

Ren said...

Do take care and a speedy recovery too.

Anonymous said...

At least you're uninjured. A tip for driving safely Downunder - UTE drivers're f---ing hoons and bogans with IQs slightly higher their age. Avoid them at all costs. They're most likely road users to break speed and road rules as much as Paris Hilton's likely to be s--king a dozen herpes ridden d--ks in a week.

Bboxer said...

At least you're uninjured. A tip for driving safely Downunder - UTE drivers're f---ing hoons and bogans with IQs slightly higher their age. Avoid them at all costs. They're most likely road users to break speed and road rules as much as Paris Hilton's likely to be s--king a dozen herpes ridden d--ks in a week.