Thursday, October 1, 2009

Mid-Semester Break. Car-less for a week. ZZ Birthday. Overspent.

Week 9 ended and its mid-semester break now. Kinda weird to have a mid-semster break in Week 9 when there's only 13 academic weeks. Nevertheless, we all deserve a good break to catch up on all the work that has been piling lately. Am pretty proud of myself, half of the pending work had been done over the last few days. Finished writing my Neuroscience research paper, lesson planning for next week and part of the Financial plan for a business subject. All that is left is preparing the presentation slides for the business sub and 3 journal articles review. At least now I have Thurs-Sunday to prepare all that. Neuro paper was a huge one and spent the whole day writing my part. Now its all up to the rest of them to pull their weight cause I believed I had done whatever I could.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Was up at 6.30am (SG 4.30 am) today. Went to drop my car at the mechanic. Seems like they will take one week to repair all damages. So most likely will be home-bound for one week. Some friends are nice enough to offer car rides to/from Uni. Will not want to inconvenience them as well. Shall take it as it comes.

~~~~~~~~~~~

ZZ birthday was yesterday. Called to wish him happy Birthday and caught him by surprise! Haha. He reminded me of how the 3 of us used to lie in bed and chat. We should really catch up when I get back. Good luck ZZ~!! We know you will do well. *wink*

~~~~~~~~~~~

Realised that I had been over-spending quite abit lately. Perhaps its true, you spend more when you earn more. Therefore its time for me to start eating more at home. That should save me more money. Hehe. Hopefully will have enough money for me to spend when I come back to SG. Hehe. Looking forward to my return in Dec...

No comments: