Thursday, October 29, 2009

Last academic week.

This is the final academic week of my bachelor's degree. After this, all that is left of my life as a student is one Study Week, followed by 2 weeks of exams. Tomorrow marks the last day of Uni. Not sure how I should feel about this. Exams coupled with a few stuff which had been on my mind, I got to say I had not been able to sleep much recently. Perhaps its the stress of exams, perhaps its the fear of not knowing how to handle some issues, perhaps its just a wrong choice from the start... I hope things could clear up soon.

Approaching another cross-road, it will soon be time again for me to make another decision. Just hope I make the right one and do what's best for everyone.

I don't know what else is there that I can write anymore. Maybe I should leave this blog as it is and disappear along with it... Maybe...

Buenos Noches, AdiĆ³s...

No comments: