Sunday, December 7, 2008

Home...

I have been for 12 days already. All had been really good so far. As far as I am concern, I have been spending time with my family, especially Mummy dearest. Then this coming Wed, I will be spending the whole day with her. Gym, Swim, Shopping and Eating. Its unbelievable that I actually managed to spend so much time with my family and not so much time outside.

I was home or with family for the first few days. The only person I met was Mel who came up to my place on Friday night. I only went out with friends on Saturday. All thanks to Saulin who arranged. Dinner was at Marche followed by dancing the night away.















Group Pic..















Lucky guy with good friends.

And yes... Saulin 姐。。。 我回来。。。 :) We were caught by surprise after Dinner. We were just taking our own sweet time to walk out of Marche when we were told that there will be fireworks display soon. It was to commemorate Vivocity's 2 years anniversary. Got to admit, fireworks there and then brought back unhappy memories. Much thanks to caring friends, I am over it now.






























Nice right?..

Sunday was with grandma and Auntie Lily's family. All came along for shopping as grandma wanted to buy me a watch to replace one that I lost. Hehe. Spent the whole day with her and it was good. Grandma can really talk and I don't recall her ever stopping from 12noon to 11pm. Haha.















Grandma and Auntie's family..

So far, had dinner at Crystal Jade, Dempsey's House, Ding Tai Fung,... etc. All was good. Good to know that I was welcome home after so long with so many changes in Singapore. At least one thing is constant, good friends. Am lucky to have friends like that.

Nothing much after that as I was with Mummy most of the time. I went to have dinner with friends, supper with best friends and I caught Snow White and 7 Dwarfs. Boy, it is a fantastic production!!
















I even took some pictures with the cast!! Purposely be the last one to queue for autograph (cause I bought the CD) to chat with them. Sebastian can really be a drag queen! Haha... Plans for the next few days... catching up with childhood friend, cooking a feast at home for family, Mummy's day and Bintan trip. Hehe. By the way, not much dancing so far. But those 2 days I went, it had been fantastic!@ As usual, got my dance of the night. And Damn~!.. its memorable~! *wink*

5 comments:

小牛 said...

dance of the nite? wow ~ who's the lucky girl ;P

Anonymous said...

Hehe... you have to ask? I thought u knew?.. lol..

Ren said...

Hey, where's my copy of the CD???? wah go see the musical w/o mentioning yr sis, ME? hahaha

Ren said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ben... said...

u so busy.. pass u the copy when we meet up.. hehe..

and no pictures to put up so got to copy image from the website mah.. haha.. but its a good musical.. thanks for agreeing to come with me on such late notice.