Monday, November 24, 2008

Coming home is a bitter-sweet feeling...

Yes. I am all packed. Or mostly packed. I am coming back tomorrow. Somehow, this time it sure feels different. Before I go on, let me just say I finished my exams. Grades I hope for are as follow:

Maths and Statistics- High Distinction
Physiology of Exercise- Distinction
Biomechanics- Distinction
Biochemistry of Exercise- Credit

Really hope I get these grades as it will pull up my GPA and compensate for a disastrous first semester earlier this year.

I had been really busy after exams. The day immediately after exams on Thurs, I went up Brisbane. With both Amanda and Beatrice in the car, we went up to shop and eat. Main aim was to sing KTV in Sunnybank. I called Bernie along and we all had a good time. All was good and we had yumcha after that. I only managed to reach home at around 6am on Friday morning. We caught sun-rise by the beach and boy was it beautiful.

I had a couple hours sleep before waking up to go Movieworld. Spent a whole day there with all the rides and boy was it wonderful~. Tried to do some more shopping before joining Shelle and her friends for a beer at the tavern. The evening was spent in Currumbin at Kate's place where Amanda got drunk. The company was great and we definitely had too much to drink!! (once again!)

Woke up on sat on the couch at Kate's and had to rush home to freshen up for lunch with both Sisters. They wanted to bring me to George's Paragon and it was good. The food was fantastic! To my surprise, they actually passed me my first Christmas gift this year!! When I opened it, i was touched.















Yes... its D & G... expensive...















Cologne.. after-shave balm.. shower gel...

Gosh, I felt so bad for making them spend so much. They bought me lunch and I got them coffee instead. It was definitely an enjoyable lunch. Got to really thank them for taking such good care of me here. I promise I will do the same when I see them in Singapore in Dec!

That same evening, I met up with Amy, Amanda and Beatrice for dinner. It was sukiyaki and we ate too much. Hehe. Didn't do much except to go back to their place for DVD.

Sunday had a brunch appointment with Helen and we went chocolate shopping! $50+ worth of chocolate! Mostly given out as gifts as I was told that SG don't sell these... Here it is...















Half of the chocolate I bought..















Helen and I in a pile of choclate.... a girl's fantasy...

It was definitely wonderful as didn't know she is such a chocolate fan... that she collected all the wrappers. Haha. I finally managed to meet up with Eziq soon after. He had changed his ride and boy... I wished I had the money to do the same. We went off to somewhere far for coffee in his new toy and it had been really nice catching up with him.





















Eziq's new ride... BMW Z4

Today, had been home after going to the beach once again to chill. Had a good talk with my buddy before dropping my car at Auntie Shirley. She sent me home to pack soon after. Michelle rang me up around dinner time and asked that I go out for dinner. Having no plans, I agreed. Little did I know that she had actually called Trish, Erin, Jessica and Kyla along! It was a great dinner having good friends around and they even sent me home.

I am gonna miss them! Coming home in 16 hours. Lets just hope my Qantas jet land safely amid all the scares.

Au Revoir
Australia...