Saturday, October 18, 2008

Present!!

I bought this online...





















Made the purchase a couple days ago and its now on its way to my home. That little girl's feet get cold during winter and so I had decided to buy this to keep her warm in Canada. Might be expensive, a whopping AUD$186 but I think its all worth it as long as she likes it.

On the other hand, she had decided to get me American Eagle apparels. Hehehe.

While I try to study for my finals, I have to give myself some time to go shopping for souvenirs. As usual, I always get gifts for my parents and loved ones. This time, I have a rough idea of what to get and so it shouldn't be that tough. Hehe.

Mel, i am really looking forward to coming back for those supper!! haha. Can't wait!! We got so much to catch up on!!

4 comments:

Nana said...

i m lost... whois da little girl???

Ben.W said...

who do you think?

Nana said...

how would i know? ur new gf?

Ben.W said...

haha...
its my sister...
my beloved sister...
that little girl whom i have not seen for almost 2 years... hehehe..